Spitfire DIY Aluminium trailers
DIY Spitfire options available for the unbraked trailers only.
1. Small unbraked chassis 4m long & 1.75m wide to the outside of the mudguards – suits boats up to 3.6m long. $2,400
2. Larger unbraked chassis 5m long & 2.25m wide to the outside of the mudguards – suits boats up to 4.4m long. from $2,500
· anodised alloy chassis, with holes pre drilled for easy bolt together assembly.
· LED lights and wiring loom
· Torsion rubber suspension bolts to underside of Ibeam
· 2 x Alloy wheels
· Stainless steel nuts bolts and Ubolts to assist with assembly
· Unbraked coupling
· 1 x pair skids 1.7m long with alloy brackets
· 3 x Blue cross bar / axle keel pads (1 is on the axle)
· Black plastic mudguards with alloy brackets (note you can not stand on these).
· U tube video and diagrams to assist with assembly
# the larger 5m long trailer being 2.25m wide comes with side lights. You will need to crimp / solder these to the main wiring loom as part of assembly.
Does not include freight. Freight from $220 for the smaller chassis & $280 for the larger chassis.
What else you might need .. Can you reuse from your old trailer:
a) jockey wheel
b) winch post
d) centre keel rollers and brackets
If not we can supply the following: